Lockings are an independent, dynamic law firm covering Hull, Beverley and the surrounding area.
We have a passion for our clients, our business and the services we offer and we are dedicated to client service excellence.
We are always keen to hear from enthusiastic team players who are prepared to go the extra mile to make a real contribution to our continued success and development.
Join us and you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your achievements and you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to become the very best that you can be.
If you wish to apply for any current vacancy or believe you have something special to offer us please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Client-focused conveyancer looking for a new challenge, advancement and a great team environment?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Locking Solicitors is currently the #2 ranking firm in the country on the basis of independent client reviews collected on Review Solicitors.
We are looking for client-focused residential conveyancers to work from our Hull office or Beverley office (you will be based at one or the other) who are up to the challenge of helping our clients move home and delighting them so much with the service that they complete a great review and get us to #1 in the rankings and stay there.
You will bring;
- at least five years’ (no maximum) experience in conveyancing (non-qualified, part qualified, qualified all welcome)
- great organisation and people skills
- attention to detail
In return you can expect:
- competitive pay
- working with a close-knit and effective team;
- mentoring and on-the-job training appropriate to level of previous experience
- opportunity for study/training/qualification program appropriate to level of previous experience sponsored by us, subject to completion of 1 year’s employment;
- excellent prospects for advancement.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV or send your CV and covering letter to:
Mr Richard Swaine
St Mary's Court
No agencies please.