Top- Rated Trust Law Solicitors
With over 800 positive reviews, we’re ranked first for wills, trust and probate services locally and nationally (when compared to 1,201 competing law firms).
Our team of trust lawyers are exceptional at their craft, offering both superior service and excellent value for money. We never overcharge our clients, yet we don’t offer “cheap” services either. Instead, we offer fairly priced, fixed fee legal support to anyone that needs to manage their estate, now and in the future.
We can offer advice on every aspect of trust law, including:
- Which trust type is right for you and your intended purposes
- How to use trusts as part of a tax planning exercise
- Appointing trustees to manage assets per your instruction
- Choosing beneficiaries to receive income and inherit assets
- Outlining instructions for trustees as the trust’s settlor
- Altering and dissolving trusts if your situation has changed.
So, trust us to take care of your complex estate and rest easy knowing your assets will be managed under your instruction by a person or company chosen by you.